The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Our New Addition

Life is good. I was inspired to start a blog because I want all my friends and family to check up on us and see what we are up to--even when they do not receive a phone call for months! (For those who know what I am talking about--we love you and we are sorry!)

Our latest news is Creed Andrew Maurer, born on March 9, 2005. He is beautiful and has brought so much joy to our family (as well as a new dynamic!). I am doing my best to cherish every moment as everyone always says how these times will fly by. In the middle of school, work, and family, sometimes it is hard to remember those bits of advice, though I am trying!

I have no idea how this blogging really works, so be patient while I figure it out and post pics and bring news...more to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home