The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Catilina Island August 2006

For those of you who do not know, Jon and I are community coordiators at Fuller this year (we needed to add something to our plate....haha.). We get to organize community events for our neighbors and help people get to know each other....we actually really enjoy this considering it is a part of our life with or without a title....this year we just get rent credit for it! Nice! Anyway, each year, the Residentail Community Staff take us on a retreat to Catilina Island. It is a little camp we meet at right on the ocean (duh, island) and we have a little bit of training and a lot of free time with our families. The followingpics were taken there. We had a really nice and refreshing time!

4 Comments:

At 10/22/2006 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell Jon i like his SWEET shirt!!!

lol.. tell him to bring it in December!!! from paul

 
At 10/27/2006 5:08 AM, Blogger Erin Humphries said...

Hey! I need your email address. It's been far too long. I've been keeping up with you a little bit with this blog, but you won't believe what I'm doing now. I'll give you a hint: I'm not in atlanta anymore.

 
At 10/27/2006 5:09 AM, Blogger Erin Humphries said...

oh, I forgot to give you mine.....that might help :)
erin.nicole@gmail.com

 
At 11/01/2006 11:13 PM, Blogger JenandJadon said...

Looks like fun! I love Catalina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home