The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh!

My sweet Judah. He is truly ALL boy. From jumping down the stairs, to picking his nose and laughing as he attempts to wipe it on me, to coming in from playing filthy from head to toe, to swallowing a 3/4" S-hook. Yes, he swallowed an S-hook. This happened on Thursday afternoon. I came out of the shower and he was playing in Daddy's tools--AGAIN. In his little hand he had the S-hooks and the little baggy that held them sat on top of the tool box. I put them all away--or so I thought--and told him not to play in Daddy's tools...on our way out of the room he made a "hacking" sound...I quickly asked him what he swallowed and he answered "Swallow Nail Mommy". Oh well. They all do these types of things, right? As I wait for it "to pass" (ew) I chuckle....and pray it doesn't S-hook itself into his intestines! Who knows, maybe I will be taking him in for an X-ray on Tuesday! I will keep you posted (no pun intended!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home