The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

You know you are a mom when...

10. Your belly button ring DOES NOT look cute anymore.
9. You think sleeping for 2 hours straight without interuption is wonderful.
8. Wearing snot marks on your shoulder is an everyday norm.
7. You panic on a grocery trip alone, wondering if you accidently left your child in the car.
6. The bathroom has a pee aroma. (potty training)
5. You have to answer questions like, "Did your two babies come out of your hiney?" (This came up this week)
4. You go to dinner with all aldults and realize you have eaten all your food in approximately 2 minutes.
3. Taking a shower or using the potty "alone" means having a toddler pound on the door the entire time crying or asking questions for the duration.
2. Dishes and laundry make up for 60% of the mess in the house. (Toys the other 40%)
1. Spenidng time with friends means meeting at the playground.


Some of you may view this as sad, but I love it. I love being a mommy, I thought I would share a few of the laughs I get on a daily basis. I thought it was funny and refreshing to put it into perspective. At least if no one else laughed, I sure did.

1 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 6:24 PM, Blogger JenandJadon said...

I love it! I'm right there with ya! Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home