The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I guess I'm it Kate K...

4 jobs i have had...
*ironing doctor's smocks at Riverhill Dental Clinic
*Daycare worker for 2's and 3's...(you think I would have been prepared)
*Nanny (again, experience...but just not the same...you give them back!)
*Bradley Method Childbirth instuctor (provisional for the moment)
On top of teaching, I am thoroughly enjoying mommyhood and actually I am cleaning our pastor's house once a week....it is GREAT! 5 hours of peace and quiet or blairing Sarah Groves! (LOVE SARAH GROVES!...all her albums are great! http://www.saragroves.com

4 movies I could watch over and over...
*you've got mail
*crash
i dont know...not a huge movie buff like my better half...

4 places i've lived...
wisconsin rapids, WI
rockford, IL
minneapolis, MN
atlanta, GA
and now Sunny CA.....pasadena! (can't go back)

4 TV shows I watch....
*American Idol baby!
*The Bachelor (I know....where are my standards?????)
*Oprah (once in a while)
*Law and Order when I am home and Dad is on lunch break to share the moment.

4 places I have vacationed...
*Florida with my fam when we were young....CO too.
*Mountains in Georgia on a get away to a cabin as a family....
*Bahama's for our honeymoon
*Catilina Island for our 4th wedding anniversary

4 foods I love...
*starbucks mocha (this is a food)
*fruit leathers from Trader Joes and Target
*Pizza from Village Pizzeria (local)
*Pesto Chicken Pasta with Craisens! YUM

4 sites I visit daily...
*yahoo.com
*craigslist.com
*couponmom.com (katie you would like this I think)
*and all the other sites on my favorits list...which includes all my friends blogs...too many to list!

4 albums i cant live without...
http://www.saragroves.com
enough said...

4 places i'd rather be...
*visiting home in WI (my fam...) or FL (jon's fam)
*with our good friends in MN
*visiting my friends in OH or Canada
*on a cruise somewhere enjoying only the company of my husband! (someday)

I feel very content where i am with the exception of wanting to visit people....

4 random items in my purse...
thats easy....I dont have one! If it read diaper bag....

4 people I am tagging...
Lynn Perkins....(having a baby is no excuse :>))
Susie Lozevski...(same for you, missy.....)
Paul Maurer....throw some men in the mix!
Cari Dreesman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean by tagging> Im confused? paul M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home