The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Gold Beach

We are headed off tomorrow night to Gold Beach Oregon for Youth Travel Camp. It should be interesting with our first nights rest on the bus! Benedryl may be coming in handy....(and all the mothers said "amen") I am not sure how camping and 2 small children works in 50-70 degree weather. Over-packing is inevitable because of all the bulky clothes--no matter what I pack it will look like I am taking the entire closet! Non-the less, I look forward to the adventure and Jon is thrilled to camp with us! Finally!

I look forward to the time away...it will be memorable if nothing else! We are consdering bringing Creed's bouncy chair to tie to a tree. This has been one of the only things that has kept him entertained in the past 3 weeks. I am sure I will capture many moments to share when we return...if you think of us, pray that God brings warm weather!

1 Comments:

At 8/11/2005 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pics when you get back (esp if Creed's swing got hung in a tree)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home