The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Rollie Pollie

Yesterday, I heard Creed wake up from his nap. He was just talking, but I quickly told Jon to check him because he was on our bed. He has been rolling and scooting so much that I put a mesh rail on my side of the bed the other night, and pillows along the border of the bed just in case. To Jon's surprise, Creed was pinned between the mesh rail and bed matress cooing and talking in a very calm manner...as if to tell the story on how it happened...if my camera had any more room on the memory card, I would have snapped a picture of the sight, but I am not organized enough to have the newest pictures downloaded and the camera ready to go....maybe next time. (Obviously, he was not pinned dangerously) I think his chubby thighs and tummy (maybe his cheeks too) had something to do with how comfy he seemed pinned in there. Oh, by the way, remember I told you he was the "easiest baby"? Well...we now know he is Judah's brother. He is a determined and is not shy about sharing what he is really feeling these days...this is not bad, it just poses new challenges to my daily life. God knows what I need and aparently, he thinks I need a lot more refining! Two blessings, two challenges, two fabulous personalities, two boys, two of us...thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home