The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fall Cleaning

For us though, it isn't necessarily fall cleaning, it is just cleaning and organizing because we can't stand it anymore. If you have known me for any long period of time, my room was an absolute disaster growing up. I haven't changed much which means in a nut shell that I am a terrible house-wife. I am changing though. I have kept the kitchen clear, the living room picked up and the kids room clean for a while now. Now it comes down to what it always has....my room. What a mess. Jon and I are fed up with our bad habits and therefore we are taking our week of vacation to organize all the way down to the nitty gritty (cabinets and drawers!) After that I plan to make signs to hang all over as reminders to us to keep everything straight and neat to the best of our ability....we will let you know how the plan works. Gotta run, we are in the mode.

2 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!

 
At 9/22/2005 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My house has to be setting some kind of record right now...even for my standards it's nasty! Mommy and full time student= exaustion. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home