The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Hum Drum

It was sunny today. That was nice...California at its finest. I enjoyed meeting some friends and their kids at the playground and then eating lunch and hanging out with a new friend named Kari. She has a 5 month old little girl. It was a lot of fun. I think we will make it a Monday morning habit.

As the days are getting dark earlier, I find myself even less motivated to get things done...that doesn't help a person like me that already finds herself un-motivated when it comes to do house chores. Oh well. I lit some leaf candles and the cozy feeling of fall is in my living room. I think I am going to get some hot cocoa (I am trying to control my starbucks habit). Both kids are asleep...it has been over 2 hours! MIRACLE....gotta go enjoy it!

1 Comments:

At 11/13/2005 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been having a lot of hot Ovaltine lately. I'd like to think it's helped cut down the Starbucks. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home