The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Doin pretty good so far!

So, we are on day 4. It is going pretty good, although I caught a flu of some sort...achy, sore throat, cough. 3 advil every 4 hours does wonders.


I have a lot to do before Jon gets home. But I feel like I am being decently productive despite the illness. The boys are being good for me. Having Jon gone only makes me appreciate him more. It is good for me to experience that absence. I miss him.


So we were in H & M (clothing store). My friend talked me into taking the boys (stupid of me to listen!) Anyway, we were walking past the undie section and Judah exclaimed "breast bands!" Hilarious. Where did he come up with that one....not too long after Creed shouted "Nipples! Mommy....same!" as he pointed at the bra...Partly laughing and partly bashful we headed out of the store to the play area at the mall and waited for my friend. Mind you this was after explaining to Judah why it is rude to look up a girls skirt (luckily it was mine) and how he should never peek under the changing room stall doors (luckily it was my friend!) Exhausting.
THis picture would not flip for me. Sorry. But Creed looks so funny to me....this is Judah's dollar store water mask.

Well. Caliou is almost over and I need to make taquitos for my little muchkins. I will write more later. :>)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home