The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

40 Page Papers Should be Illegal

Hello! I only have a minute...kids are sleeping and I need to get to work! But....just wanted to say thanks for praying! Jon made it thorugh his last week and finished his 8 papers, one of them being a 40 pager! Rediculous! He made it to the post office with 2 minutes to spare. (That's Jon!)

The kids are doing well and Creed is adjusting to being the little brother quickly...after getting walloped with the vacuum hose extender and getting his head pinched with the salad tongs, the little guy has gotten used to this 2 year old brother abuse! When Judah pinches his cheeks or something similar, it doesn't even come close to the salad tongs!

Judah is rarely out of "time out" right now...the kid needs discipline like he needs food right now, but he still makes me laugh and is my sweet first-born that I can't get enough of. He is using lot's of new words and blowing us away with what he understands! So smart! (natural born and breastfed, what can I say?) ;>)

I leave for Wisconsin on Tuesday, I fly ALONE with these two kiddo's--that will be an interesting blog post I'm sure! Hope everyone is doing well and please email...I will write back!
Love, Kate

1 Comments:

At 6/14/2005 6:17 PM, Blogger Emrys said...

Hey Kate, Jon & the Boys!
Congrats on finishing finals week and thanks for the prayers...I can really use them right now!
~sjt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home