The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm Whipped.

So tonight Creed is over tired and crying a lot. I nursed him to sleep and put him in bed only for him to wake just as I laid him down. Of course he knows how to get to me by crying extremely hard and so I picked him up again and got him to sleep and laid him down again...you guessed it. He woke again only this time even more upset than before. But, I will have you know, I am a tired mommy tonight and I am actually letting him scream while I write this...am I strong or what? Or what. Wait....he is settling a bit....a miracle might be around the corner... and for those of you who were close to me when Judah was a babe, this is the exact reason that he and I did not sleep through the night until he was 14 months old. Hmmmm. You think I would have learned.

1 Comments:

At 9/23/2005 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well,creed is only 6 months and its a whole lot easier sometimes. they're all different babes. i have a feeling eden will be much more difficult. joel had to let her scream to sleep while i was at school, all she wanted was to nurse!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home