The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Randomness

Creed won. I picked him up after 25 minutes of screaming and nursed him. Not only that, but I pulled him into bed with me. Hmmmm. What do you think I just taught him? If he screams long and loud he gets to eat all night and sleep in my bed. Oh well. They are little for such a short time.

Judah informed me last night that his fever was going down as he lifted his shirt a did hand motions downward. It was cute and very apparent that he does not get what a fever going down means.

Judah has been pretending a lot lately. Today he accidently slammed his head into my nose and instead of kissing it, he licked it. Jon asked him what he was doing and he said "That's a dog kiss!" Ew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home