The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Things You Don't Know About Your Husband

Once in a while Jon will share a story or something from the pulpit that I am absolutley clueless on. It could be a childhood story or maybe something he was thinking about that week that he failed to mention....sometimes I chuckle and others make me say"Jon Maurer!" in my mind....regardless, it is always fun to hear new things about the man I love at random moments.

Last night Jon kept asking if I would make chocolate Chip cookies for him, I did not feel the best so I suggested that he make them. He looked at me and said, "Okay, how?" I replied "You are kidding me right? The directions are on the back of the chips!" He said, "They are?" To which I replied, "You have never made cookies before?" ...."Nope."

I feel like I should have known this. I guess that is the reason I have made the cookies for the past 4 years, but I thought everyone knew how to make them...

He knows now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home