The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Judah's First Day of School!

Today was a milestone in the Maurer house. Judah went to Pre-school this afternoon.

He had a good day. He couldn't remember his new friends name, but we will catch it tomorrow!
He did come home and say that he thought his teachers were "a little bit un-kind". That saddens a mothers heart. If that is the first thing he can think of to tell me, I guess I will already be having a chat with his teachers! Judah does really good in a classroom setting, so he must have felt pretty bad to tell me. He also said "I think they like me a little." Poor guy.....hopefully tomorrow will be really "kind". He is excited to go back, so that is good!
Oh....I had locked my keys in my car today and Jon was gone without his cell phone....I had to borrow a friends car to pick up my child on his first day! Only me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home