The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Two days left.

I am REALLY ready for Jon to be home. I miss him. The boys miss him. Life is not nearly as full, fast or funny without him!

I just have to say my boys are so fun. Creed is into maps right now. Not real ones....any piece of paper is a map right now (thanks to Dora the Explorer). He says "Mom, dis way and dis way and hew."

Judah adds an "m" to the front of so many words! I love it because it reminds me that he too, is still small. He says, 'I'm so Mecited!" or today he said, "my one hundred mecent piece" (fifty cent piece). I just thought I would blog it so I remember it.

I am so thankful for these inspiring little people that God gave to me. Thanks God.

1 Comments:

At 8/15/2007 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, sometimes blogging is the greatest way to quick remind yourself of the way things were and how much fun kids are. Thanks for the reminder Kate, we had a pretty rough day yesterday and I needed a vacation from my kids so bad, but they really are so fun, and cuddly and beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home