The Maurer Update

Everyday life. Fun stories. Captured moments.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Motherhood!

Well, we have had a good week. Although there were a few things that are noteworthy.



Judah decided he would cut a circle hole in the couch. When I saw it my mouth dropped. The proud mom part of me thought "Yeah! He can cut a circle!" And the other part was like "Are you kidding me??????? Who taught him to cut a circle!?!?!?!" He was punished. He felt terrible. I asked him why he did it and he said, "I couldn't find paper anywhere, Mom!" Nice one. At least it is in a very hidable spot. I will post a picture when I charge my camera battery.



Creed asked me to sing "Tinkle Tinkle" before bed. (Twinkle Little Star) I love their little languages. He also did the funniest thing. I told him goodnight and told him I loved him all the way up to the moon and stars. He usually replies the same, but this time he responded,
"I love me-self all the way up to the moon staws and sun!" What a ham.



Jon is at the beach today with his R.A.'s. We were not allowed to go because they dont' want Jon to be distracted by us...I am fine with it, but it would have been fun. My friend Pamela came over and we tried thinking of something fun to do with the kids. Finally after wasting way too much time it was almost lunch. So we filled the sand table with water and soap and calle dit even. They had fun. I made macaroni and cheese while they watched Barney. Okay, I know. I was one of those youngins who swore I would never let my kids watch that retarded Purple Dinosour! Now I realize how niave I was! He sings nice and kind songs and teaches really good principles compared to many of the shows out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home